Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sick

This has been a slow week. I would have posted earlier if there had been much to write about, promise.

Last Saturday I played the symphony gala pops concert- Torme sings Torme. It was a fun and very eclectic set list that included everything from The Christmas Song to The Beatles to Stevie Wonder. While it was enjoyable to play, the crowd felt a little flat, and I wouldn't call it an overwhelming success. Oh well, this week we get to try it again with a very classical concert. We're doing Chabrier, d'Indy, and Mozart. The music is killer, and I'm not exactly looking forward to it. That's a total of nine services in a two week span. I'm getting a little overwhelmed!

Max has a cold, hence the title. It's nothing bad, and he's already starting to feel better. Little munchkin man; nothing slows him down much, and he's still his happy-go-lucky self. He'll be back up to full speed in no time.


Hopefully I'll have more to report next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment