- Max got his first tooth! I've been checking everyday because he's been drooling a ton, but mom and gram were the first to discover it Saturday morning. He's been a little trooper through the whole process. I'm hoping that's why he's still not sleeping well, but I'll find just about anything to attribute his horrible sleep habits to. I'm unwilling to admit that it just may be his personality.
- Darreck got a truck. This new job necessitated buying a new vehicle quickly, and we were lucky enough to get a good deal on my Grandpa Jack's old GMC Sonoma. I'm so excited to have the truck back in our family, and I'm even more lucky that Darreck agreed that it was a great choice for our family. Now we just have to pay back our loan from the bank of mom and dad. Ugh, at least they're a good lender!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
New Stuff
Two new things yesterday that I still haven't managed to get pictures of (but am diligently trying to):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment