Black Friday is a big deal around here, as I eluded to in my last post. Friday went well, overall, if you don't count spending over an hour in line at Target at 5 AM a bad thing. Actually, I found some pretty good deals and really enjoyed breakfast at Perkins (Eggs Benedict, mmmm). While I took a long winter's nap in the afternoon, Darreck took Max sledding. Sorry I missed it, but I kinda felt like an extra in Night of the Living Dead, if you know what I mean. At least they brought back pictures!
Just thought I would share one more of Max's recent achievements. I have always been too chicken to give him his own cup and silverware, but Darreck braves messes better than I do and he's been giving him more independance eating. He was obvioulsy ready because he's been doing just fine and hardly spilling at all. It has also improved his behavior at the table! This is him eating his very own cereal with his very own milk all by himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment