Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Family Reunion Day 1- July 2nd

Our family trip did not start out to well. Gotta be honest. We got to Helena and our transmission started having problems. Luckily, it was right when we got into Helena and not in the middle of the canyon somewhere with no cell reception, but we still stood around for 30 minutes wondering what in the heck to do. We finally decided to rent a car (a very cute orange car, none the less) and continue following mom and dad down to Idaho Falls. It was a good plan, but I spent the entire trip worrying about the stupid car we left in Helena.

So, we get to Idaho Falls, do some major damage shopping (the highlight of the trip), and then we met my Grandma Hess for dinner. Max threw up in the restaurant. Now, I should have expected this at least a little. He had felt sick most of the week and even threw up in the pool during swim class (a gross, long tale in and of itself), but I really thought he was better! My sister didn't eat the rest of her dinner, and I seriously questioned ever coming. I just kept chanting over and over "It can't get any worse, it can't get any worse..."

No comments:

Post a Comment