Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fair Time

The fair is in town, yet again, and I got roped into it, yet again. Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it until the day we had designated to go, and then I started getting more and more pumped about it. Something about the fair always draws me in- must be all the crazy good food.

Anyways, Kayla, Darreck, and Max all got wristbands while I gracefully bowed out. Turns out that Kayla should have also- she's the only person who gets more motion sick than I do, and that's saying something. Luckily, they ended the day with very few tears and no vomit, successful on all accounts. Max, in his fair ride debut, was a little trooper. He loved everything, although the favorites were the choo-choo train (duh) and the ginormous slide. Too, too cute!

Last but not least, I ate more deep-fat fried food yesterday than I have the whole rest of the year combined, and it was worth it. Ice cream, blooming, onion, fresh squeezed lemonade, and lime-chipolte hot wings to top it all of. Bliss and not to be repeated until next year. I like my clothes, and fitting into them is a priority :)






No comments:

Post a Comment