One last post for the day, and I saved the best for last! Today was dad's 50th birthday, and we're so happy for him. Although we had his big party back in July, today we had a fun, low-key family day. After the concert, I went back to mom and dad's for spaghetti (dad' fav) and then chocolate cake and spumoni ice cream. We got dad a Joshua Bell CD to pump him up for the concert in April. Mom got him a very cool musical clock, which was an inspired and very unique gift. Mom has a knack for that.
I'm thankful for having such a wonderful father. Him and I are so alike that it's scary sometimes, but I've been lucky enough to learn a lot from his triumphs. I hope that this year ends up being the best yet because he defiantly deserves it. Happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment