Darreck finished up Deaf Camp this week, and the boys and I took a hike. I was asked to plan some activities for the Relief Society to do throughout this summer, and this week's activity was a hike to the Lewis and Clark sulfur springs. I was initially worried about taking both boys on the hike all by my lonesome and without the other half of my parenting tag team. I sucked it up, put Luke in the Moby wrap, and got Max to walk. The hike was 3.6 miles round trip, and Max was such a stud!!!! He walked the entire time.
Unfortunately, it was incredibly buggy, and we got eaten alive by the mosquitoes. Max and I are both still covered with bites; Luke was mercifully spared, go figure. Max did some complaining about the bugs, but I'm still just amazed he walked the entire time. Sometimes I seriously underestimate our children. They really are rock stars in teeny, tiny bodies :)
Daddy rejoined us on Saturday night, and we hit the first Voyager's baseball game of the season. now it officially feels like it's summer! I loved going to the games as a child, and I'm so happy it's become a family tradition for our family. The boys both loved the game, and I loved the food- my first super nachos of the season!!!! Yay!!!! I'm sure we'll be attending many more games throughout the season, complete with pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment