I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that shares my interests and has different traits that compliment me perfectly. He's great at seeing the big picture and dreaming big dreams, whereas I take care of the day-to-day grind (including keeping the family journal). However, we're lucky enough to agree on the big three: religion, kids, and money. What's more, we love talking about all those things as well.
Darreck is an attentive husband, wonderful father, and strong leader in our home. I know that I'm no picnic to live with, but he's patient and kind with me. I couldn't ask for anything else, and I know we're both looking forward to the next seven decades together!
So, after our anniversary, Darreck left the next morning to go on the overnight camping part of deaf camp. The boys and I have been very busy keeping ourselves busy the past few days. Yesterday we went horseback riding, using a good friend's horse, and then spent the afternoon at the spray park. It was a great chance to spend some quality time with my boys, but we're excited to have daddy returning to us later today. We miss him when he's gone!

No comments:
Post a Comment