I could not ask for a better first week of summer! We managed to go out to Ryan Dam, go feed the ducks at Gibson Park, and hang out at Giant Springs. It was one of those perfect weeks where the weather was in the mid-70s, the sun was beautiful without being glaring, and everything just seemed a little more sparkly and magical than usual.
There are few things in the world better than turning the radio up, rolling the windows down, and taking a drive with my family. Even the radio seems better in the summer! Summers off is, hands down, the biggest perk of Darreck's job. I hope the boys are forming some great family memories; I know that we are doing our best to help them out.
We made a giant list of things we want to do this summer last week. Life is too short to not have a plan, and we certainly don't have any time to waste. I want to make the most of everyday this summer, and so far we're off to a great start.
I'm pretty sure heaven is eternal summer...
(and yes, I know that Max is doing something embarrassing in the last picture. Unfortunately, it's the only one I have. If I never posted a picture with the boys doing something a little dumb, I would rarely have pictures to post!)
No comments:
Post a Comment