Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

We are so lucky to have the best dad/husband in the world in our household! It was fun to celebrate Darreck today, even though he had to spend half of the day at work. Deaf camp started today, so we won't be seeing much of him this week but we'll be sure to make every minute count.

Max also had a big day at church! He stood up in Sacrament meeting with the rest of the kiddos to sing for Father's Day. You may recall that he had a major meltdown on Mother's Day and refused to sing with the rest of the kids, so we were a little nervous about how things might go. However, he exceeded all expectations and sung his little hear out (well, the words he knew at least) and even did the actions. I got a little teary watching him up there. He's getting so big! I know it also meant a lot to Darreck to see him up there singing about his daddy. The boys are growing up so fast; I can't believe how fast the last four years have gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment