Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Max's 4 Year Check Up

Max had to go to the doctor yesterday, amid a slew of questions about whether or not he was getting shots. I think it's safe to say that's he's officially associated the doctor's office with shots, poor kid. Luckily for him, there were none on the docket for yesterday's visit, and he even got to go with daddy. This is the first doctors visit with either boy that I have missed, and it was kind of interesting. I asked Darreck what was discussed after he got back, and I'm still getting it in bits and pieces today. It baffles me that Darreck's brain doesn't categorize conversations linerally like mine does; one of those differences in the male and female brain, I suppose.

So, while I was at the first of what will become many Relief Society meetings, Max got a squeaky clean bill of health. He weighed in at 38 pounds 4 ounces (up 4.5 pounds from last year) and 41.5 inches tall (up 2 inches from last year). He was in the 70.7th percentile for height and the 65.95th percentile for weight. Good, healthy boy who we are so lucky to call our own. We just love that little munchkin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment