Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Playing at the Fair

We took the boys to the fair today and managed to hit all our favorite things. Darreck and Max went on the rides while Luke and I took a ton of pictures and wandered around the fine arts building. We also ate fried food for dinner and got ice cream at the 4H booth. It was also the first year in a long time where the weather was a beautiful, perfect 75 degrees. I was initially underwhelmed by the prospect of going, but I was so glad we went in the end. It's these types of memories that make up a childhood. Sometimes the things we do for the kids are expensive and inconvenient, but I wouldn't trade those memories for anything in the world. I love those boys more than they will ever understand, and I want them to know how important it is to our family to do things together.













No comments:

Post a Comment